Paris, My Love
I have been watching a few shows which prominently feature scenes of Paris. Not long ago I was asking myself "when was the last time that I was happy?" It was when I was in Paris last year.
I never felt so free. I spent several days just doing anything that I pleased. I walked the cobblestone streets and ate magnificent foods. Everything that I had imagined about Paris was real. It was beautiful in every way. It was full of romance. Although I wandered the streets alone, being surrounded by romance reminded me that my time for romance shall come again.
I left Paris with hope in my heart and as I now spend most of my time alone I close my eyes and think of those moments in a far away place where I felt more like myself than at any other time in my life.

Comments
Post a Comment