I think this might be the ideal theme song for 2020! Fortunately, those times don't last forever. When we experience hard times, it helps us become stronger and wiser. Gaining those life lessons still isn't fun. 🙁
2020 was a tough year. We are about to celebrate American Thanksgiving. People celebrate that holiday in many ways and for many reasons. For me, it is a time to reflect on those things that I am most grateful for. Living a life filled with gratitude serves as a reminder of all the positive things in your life, even when things seem hopeless. Even in a year when meeting new people seemed impossible, I found a way. Some I met during the lull in Covid cases at the end of spring. Others I met through mutual friends through online chats all over the country. Still others came from some online/small groups that I attended throughout the year. One amazing thing that happened this year was that friends I had met earlier reached out to rekindle those friendships. Friendships ebb and flow. Never be surprised to see a friend come back after a long time. (I need to stop deleting them from my phone, that's too pessimistic!) ...
I adore Halloween. It won't be the same this year, but I'm still decorating the house and putting on some spooky tunes. 🎃 I have heard many versions of Monster Mash, but I really enjoyed this one! I hope that you do too. I will post a few more spooky selections this month.
Comments
Post a Comment