Look

 



     I have loved Venus Hum for many years now. Her performance on the Blue Man rock tour was memorable. Glowing in her rainbow light up dress singing with the voice of an angel, I was mesmerized. Annette Strean has an ethereal voice that I can listen to on repeat. I was thrilled to see a new single from Venus Hum!

     My interpretation of Look is having the ability to face pain straight on without the crutches we use to deal with it. This has been a big lesson for me to learn over the last several years.I have learned to recognize pain, feel it, and move on. It hurts and it's not easy. I can see why I used to ignore it or sooth it. I am not even sure if I feel better now that I can deal with it. I can say that it's probably better for my health in ways that I can't necessarily see.

     I hope you enjoy this single as much as I have been enjoying it. If it's not your thing, no worries, I listen to music across most genres so your jam will come some day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Better Place

El Monstruo